lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

Hey there,
Just got here in Malawi, after 20 hours of flight.
The landscape is... amazing. I discovered the magnificent shores of the lake malawi, commonly called lake Nyasa in most of African countries. It lies in a valley formed by the opening of the East African Rift, overflowing life and beauty.
It's eight o'clock, the sun covers a considerable part of the horizon, bleeding purple.          
I'm exhausted, but the excitement fulfills my fatigue.
I just can't wait to start the volunteering project of my gap year.
Teaching wonders and sometimes painful realities to childrens, who are completely released of any, to our criteria, "basic, common" notions. Learning and making them discover the beauties and unglinesses of the "hidden face" of the world.
That is just what i wanted do since a long time ago, and i got it right before my eyes, within my reach.
I hope this will be a wonderful experience.
See you soon with more news about my trip!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario